The concept of white SEO has gained a lot of importance these days. Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO have emerged as effective marketing strategies that has gained universal acceptance these days. The SEO professionals adopt a number of ethical practices to ensure that your webpage is optimized and is positioned among the top ranking sites of the search engines.
White Hat SEO tactics are considered to be legitimate and ethically correct by the search engines as well as the SEO while spidering a particular site. This tactic is devised for attaining high ranking position in the search engines. Those in the field of internet marketing, surely benefit from the boost in traffic with adoption of White Hat SEO strategies. There are no penalties imposed with the use of White Hat SEO, in contrast to the Black Hat SEO tactics. You can also be assured of high rewards and rank stability with the use of White Hat SEO tactics. We shall now have a look at the White Hat SEO tactics:
1. Internal Linking is one of the best ways to achieve good positions in the search engines. There are sites with scripts as well as fancy drop downs, but these cannot be indexed or crawled by search engine bots. Most of the search engine spiders fail to notice them and thus they remain text driven and are basically not responsive to directories, images, frames and scripts.
2. Fancy navigations and scripts no doubt help in enhancing the look of the webpage; however it prevents spidering of the site. Adding links at the base of the landing pages are important, this also includes the sitemaps.
3. Building reciprocal links constitute another important White Hat SEO technique. Here, links of your website are exchanged with other links to derive additional traffic. These are some points that must be considered in this case:
• Linking to sites that are relevant to the site of yours is important
• Sites with interesting content must be chosen to retain interests of the visitors
• You should link to those sites with keywords that you want to target
This is definitely a tedious and a very time consuming process, which will require patience and effort.
4. To become successful in your effort of white SEO, you need to develop strong and relevant content in your site. Content is king and it helps in boosting traffic to your site. Collecting good resource material is a must in this case. You will have to devote the necessary time and effort for posting the right content to derive traffic.
5. Optimizing your website is another very important aspect that falls within White Hat SEO tactics. You need to improve the structure, layout, format, content and presentation of your site to retain curiosity and interests of the visitors.
Remember to attain a high ranking position in the search engines, you need to develop long-term relation with potential clients and constantly attract the new clients as well. These White Hat SEO tactics have become a very popular option these days and there are plenty of businesses that have benefitted from the incorporation of these strategies.