Hello, welcome to SEOPeace!
We are excited to have your interest as a contributor and look forward to reading your work.
Our bloggers are dedicated to helping people learn, and we appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge with us. However, our decline rate is very high, and we don’t accept every contributor. We only accept high-quality content that is well-written and informative.
Guest blogging is a great way to get your site some extra SEO love. Plus, it’s a great way to increase traffic to your website. On SEOPeace, we only accept guest posts related to SEO blogs to share your knowledge and expertise with our readers. We don’t accept topics related to travel or other generic ones.
So if you’re interested in writing for us, please send us a message and let us know what you would like to write about.
- If you’re not familiar with our blog, please read through some of our recent posts about SEO and get a sense of the kind of writing we publish. We only accept posts related to SEO, and no other niche will be entertained.
- Talk about blunders you’ve made, plans you’ve created, and tactics you’ve implemented. To speak authoritatively on what you know, draw on your own life experience.
- If you disagree with conventional wisdom on SEO, explain why the popular point of view is incorrect or deceptive.
- The ideal length of our guest posts is a minimum of 1000 words. However, we’ll make exceptions depending on your content.
- We require that all material be the author’s original work. Please do so if there are any relevant links to include in a post (such as the company name you’re referencing or a previous news article for further information).
- We appreciate all photos, visuals, and embeddable videos that will help your content jump off the page.
- We recognize the value of everyone’s efforts. If we discover that you have plagiarized material, you will be immediately banned, and all of your blog entries will be removed.
- We realize you’re an expert, but our readers may not be as familiar with you. If you’re going to share figures (for example, “55% of people saw positive results”), refer to the source.
- Use subheadings, bullets, and other visual aids to make your material easier to read.
- Use a natural, informal tone when writing. We want to share authoritative content that’s not frigid.
What to expect after the post is submitted
- When you submit a guest post, we will review it and get back to you in 3-5 days.
- If your post is accepted, it takes us another 3 days to schedule or add to the queue, and we will work with you to help get it published on the site.
- We reserve the right to edit or reject any submission for any reason.
- Please keep in mind that we are looking for high-quality, original content relevant to our audience.
Once you have gone through the guidelines carefully, send your guest post content to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “Requesting guest post – your name”. Please replace your name in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
All the best